2 days left to apply to EBEC Copenhagen
Only 2 days left to apply to European BEST Engineering Competition (EBEC) 2012, Local Round Copenhagen. The competition will take place on 27-28 February 2012 and all students currently enrolled at DTU are welcome to apply (this includes PhD students and exchange students).
Why should you apply? Because…
– you can win a Samsung Galaxy S II or a XBOX 360 + Kinect bundle.
– you get the chance to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, by solving a real life engineering problem, provided by a company. This would also look good in your CV 😉
– you get to participate in a European-size event.
- If your team wins in this round of the competition, you qualify for the next round (EBEC Nordic), which takes place in Stockholm in April. All expenses (travel, accommodation, meals) are covered by BEST.
- Winning in EBEC Nordic takes you to the competition final, which takes place in Zagreb in August. There you will compete against students from top European universities.
– you can develop your creativity, teamwork and presentation skills.
– you have direct interaction with companies like Maersk or Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen.
– you get to eat a delicious dinner after the competition, no matter if your team wins or not.
If you are convinced, go on best.dtu.dk/BEC and apply in a team of four for Case Study or Team Design. Time is running out, as the application deadline is on Thursday, 16 February, at 23:00.